Skip to main content

DP Doors & Millwork

DP Doors and Millwork, located in Bozeman, Montana, offers prepped, pre-cut and pre-finished door and trim packages to builders and homeowners primarily in the Gallatin Valley region of Montana. The Company was founded in 2005 by husband and wife, Dave and Linda Peterson. The Company enjoyed steady annual revenue growth, but the Petersons saw the opportunity to significantly expand the business. They were looking for a partner who could provide strategic advice to help them rachet up the growth profile of the business while also providing capital for new equipment, facility expansion, and liquidity for a portion of their investment. In October 2018, HCP and its investment partners acquired 56% of the Company and the Petersons retained the remaining 44%.  DP Doors & Millwork will focus its growth efforts on new and existing customers, the pursuit of new markets/channels, and the expansion of its facility and operational staff. 

Learn more about DP Doors & Millwork.